Ledgent is partnered with a consulting company that is looking to bring on a Jr. Accountant/Accounting Clerk on a temp-to-hire basis. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for providing outsourced accounting services for clients. Depending on the individual client need and structure, they may be supporting any number of different functions, such as General Accounting, Payroll, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable. Excellent culture and growth potential!
- General Accounting including general ledger and bank reconciliations
- AP - Three-way matching, check runs, processing expense reports
- AR - sorting and matching checks and invoices; posting cash, check, and credit card payments to the proper accounts; reviewing credit memos and/or refunds; reviewing A/R aging reports
- Associates degree in accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency -MS Office - Word, Intermediate Excel
- QuickBooks Online
- At least one year of accounting experience
- Tech Savvy
- Cover employee 50% premium costs for medical
- 100% of dental and vision
- 401k match up to 3%, life insurance, long term disability, PTO, sick leave,
- Pay for health club membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com