Work in dream team of high functioning team handling 8-12 Key Programs across California State Energy
- As Program Analyst you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, projecting energy revenue and expenditures across key programs ranging from $10Mill to upwards of $500Mill. The primary goal is accurate tracking and projection of revenue and expenditure. This role is connection point for timely accurate data within a team of those responsible for programs in excess of $800Mill. You ensure updates with accurate projections in real time
- Energy Industry w/ exposure to Utilities / Renewables / Energy Efficiency/ Demand Response / IBSM
2. Deadline focused.
Able to organize, prioritize and stay on track, multi-tasking within changing criteria
Ability to work in demanding contract-based projects, under heightened volume, constant deadlines within multi-party internal and external cross functional liaison
4. 5+ years' experience as Project or Program Analyst.
Analyzing and producing accurate revenue projections and reporting for large programs in Energy
5. Industry Background:
Energy (preferred), Engineering, Defense, Construction or Semi Construction industries
Very Advanced Excel Spreadsheet use both creation of and adaption of Macros, strong use of varied data bases, ERPs - willing and capable of handling tricky 'manual' work arounds in worksheets while new system integrated
7. Culture Fit:
Collaborative / Higly Motivated / Indepednant Worker / Down to earth / Flexibility / Patience / Does what it takes and just gets it done
8. Analytical Skill Strengths
: Must combine all aspects of Strong Analytics; Accounting acumen with knack for Technology and Numbers and grasp of impacts higher level impacts Business and Profitability with Quantitative skills
Accounting, Finance or Economics Bachelor Degree
10. Location: Fully Remote indefinitely with potential work days in SoCal Client or Organization Location bases
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com