DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Assist in planning, organizing and coordinating activities of the accounts payable function to ensure accurate processing of subcontractor and vendor invoices.
- Match delivery tickets and requests for payment to original invoices and purchase orders; performs calculations to determine appropriate payment amounts, and make modifications as necessary.
- Ensure invoices coded to appropriate general ledger account or job task and step.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum Two (2) years accounting experience
- Ability to understand and interpret vendor invoices, statements, and other requests for payment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com