Our client in Burlington, Ma a well established small CPA firm is looking for an Accounting and Audit Associate to join their team.
- Perform audit, review, and compilation engagements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform accounting and tax research and other special projects
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by management, including but not limited to preparation of federal and state income tax returns for businesses and individuals
- 2-5 years' public accounting experience
- Master's Degree preferred or candidate
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Experience preparing financial statements and tax returns a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Must be a team player, willing to work with/assist other members of the firm
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org