We have an outstanding opportunity for an entry level accounting professional (0-2 years of experience). As a member of the team, the staff accountant will have the opportunity to utilize his/her educational background to work closely with colleagues on a variety of industries, including hospitality, life sciences/biotech, non-profits, manufacturing, etc. Our clientele consists of small business clients, corporate and international, as well as high net worth individuals.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare and review federal, state and international tax returns
- Prepare financial reporting and tax planning services for corporate and individual tax clients
- Assist with audit engagements for our corporate clients
- Research financial reporting issues
- Reply to IRS and state tax notices
- Taking part in additional value-added services we provide to our clients
Qualified candidates should have the ability to multi-task and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. A Bachelor's degree is required; a further degree is a plus. The ability to work collaboratively is required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
This position is a temp to perm role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org