Ledgent is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant!
- Processing of cash receipts, including preparing deposits and postings
- Monthly and semiannual tuition and financial assistance billings and reconciliations
- Manage and reconcile monthly tuition payment plans
- Weekly incidental billings and reconciliations
- Manage collection of outstanding balances, including monthly statements and weekly collection efforts such as phone calls and emails
- Track and reconcile various information related to student enrollment and outstanding balances
- Manage annual student online enrollment process
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues
- Clerical functions such as billing, estimates, monthly statements, etc.
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Making collection calls on outstanding accounts
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft Excel experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication to interact with parents, students and employees in a professional manner
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Experience in independent school or non-profits desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com