We have a direct-hire Loan Portfolio Analyst I job available immediately! The Loan Portfolio Analyst I is for a well-established commercial real estate company located in Dallas, TX. This job will be responsible for property inspection reviews, financial statement analysis, and new loan audits. The Loan Portfolio Analyst I pays a salary between 60-65k, depending on experience. Below are more responsibilities and qualifications required for this job opportunity:
- Analyzing tenant occupancy reports and property financial statements
- Analyzing property financial statements and tenant occupancy reports
- Reviewing and assessing commercial property inspections
- Providing excellent customer service to resolve any outstanding deferred maintenance
- Conducting due diligence of loan documents to ensure proper loan setup and servicing of the loan
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or real estate
- 1 - 3 years of experience preferably with a background in commercial lending or servicing
- Strong analytical skills with excellent oral and written skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Familiar with commercial loan terminology
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, please send your most updated resume to email@example.com, as well as a good contact number.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org