Ledgent is looking for a Cash Application Analyst!
The Cash Application Analyst is responsible for proactively managing cash / payment applications, working with the business and customers on payment/credit inquiries and other issues related to unapplied payments in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research Analyst will be required to effectively multitask by accessing, researching and updating customer records utilizing multiple computer applications, systems and resources.
- The AR Cash Application Research Analyst will take direct ownership and responsibility for cash application for customer accounts and manage through the complete resolution of any payment/credit discrepancy issues.
- Experience: 1-3 years of accounts receivable cash applications related work
- Knowledge of SAP required to process complex AR adjustments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010: Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service approach
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to utilize all available information to resolve cash/credit application
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects Proactive in communicating
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com