Ledgent is currently looking to hire a Staff Accountant in Raleigh, NC.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining and monitoring data and records in Fixed Assets Cost databases
- Maintaining and monitoring data and records in Parts Sales Cost databases
- Entering, analyzing, and reporting inventory data into databases and formal reports
- Makes collection calls for machine payments
- Reconciling finished parts inventories and credit card statements
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Expense Reports
- Two - three years of experience in Accounting or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent analytical skills, sound understanding of Accounting and Cost Systems principals
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports when needed
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication skills while maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize work
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com