Title: Quality Engineer (Medical Device Manufacturing)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12+ months
Our medical technologies firm in Minneapolis, MN is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
This role will be primarily responsible for integration and remediation activities related to a new acquisition. This role will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating preparation and implementation of programs and processes to ensure compliance with the company's high quality standards. Experience in medical device manufacturing and the FDA QSR are preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed.
- Designs and installs sophisticated testing equipment and performs product testing and analysis to maintain quality levels and minimize defects and failure rates.
- Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions.
- Collaborates with supplier representatives on quality problems, ensures that effective corrective actions are implemented and contributes to supplier quality improvement programs.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 or more years experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com