Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
Ledgent is currently hiring for a Senior Accountant in Portland. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of experience directly supporting an Accounting Manager or Controller. In addition to assisting in all daily and monthly accounting functions, this person will also review and analyze financial data for multiple locations, perform monthly reconciliations and prepare financial reports.
- Assists with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Ensures accurate and timely recording of transactions including debt, leases, inter-company and other areas in the general ledger for corporate, domestic, and international subsidiaries.
- Contributes to technical accounting research for new accounting principles
- Prepares certain balance sheet reconciliations for corporate, domestic, and international subsidiaries.
- Prepares certain recurring and non-recurring monthly journal entries and reviews entries made by staff accountants
- Assists with the monthly balance sheet and income statement analysis of changes from prior periods.
- Supports external audit and review requests.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3+ years of related experience
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal communication
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org