Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
Ledgent is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to assist our client in the Portland area. This is a temporary position with the potential to go permanent.
- Reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Maintaining a system for matching all payable invoices with appropriate documentation;
- Assigning general ledger account codes and then enters them into the AP system;
- Entering invoices and credit memos into the accounting system;
- Processing accounts payable checks;
- Process expense reports for the organization
- Other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Strong attention to detail
- High level communication skills
- Experience utilizing accounting software and Excel
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org