Date Posted: 10/19/2020Apply Now
Director of Administration - Finance Officer
The Director of Administration is named by and reports to the IES Financial Director. This office remains below the Head of School in the hierarchy.
1. Receives, classifies, completes, processes, records and holds all accounting documentation.
2. Updates mandatory official records and books; takes responsibility for official and legally required paperwork.
3. Submits all relevant financial information to the school Head.
4. Aids and advises the Head on financial matters relating to purchase of needed.
5. Manages and monitors cash and school bank accounts.
6. Efficiently and rigorously invoices for services rendered by the school.
7. Systematically and firmly carries out the collection of monies due from the invoices that have been issued by following appropriate procedures.
8. Manages payments for goods and services providers.
9. Facilitates internal auditing.
10. Manages all administrative processes regarding personnel.
11. In general, carries out all functions described in the document entitled "IES Administrative Organization and Information System'.
12. Carries out all lawful instructions and in all respects observe the directions of School management, performing his/her duties in a manner consistent with the standards required by the School, and in accordance with the School's regulations.
13. Carry out duties as are assigned to him/her, and as are consistent with his/her professional and employment status, and use his/her utmost endeavors to protect and promote the interests of the school
14. Recognize that any right to access to the School's premises is dependent upon his/her proper performance of duties required by the School. The School retains right of access to its premises and the employee's access is always subject to the security requirements of the School. The employee will observe the security regulations of the School, which may be varied from time to time, in the interests of providing a secure learning environment.
It must be recognized that the Employee's primary responsibilities may vary from time to time, as required by the operational requirements of the School. Any variation of the Employee's responsibilities and duties shall be discussed with the Employee by the Head, wherever possible prior to such changes being effective and such variations shall be documented by the parties.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Description of Tasks and Responsibilities by Area
Thank you for applying to the Director of Finance position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.