Ledgent is seeking an Accounts Payable Accountant to work for our client located in Duluth, GA! The Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Review and upload invoices from Procurement Software to the accounting system
- Reconciling accounting system with the production database
- Print checks and process ACH payments for assigned entities
- Prepare cash flow worksheet
- Reconcile bank activities
- Reconcile outstanding checks
- Reconcile vendor accounts
- Create and maintain vendors in NAV
- Review AP Aging reports monthly
- Serve as support in accounting functions such as account analyses, research of transactions and reports, and year-end audit preparation
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of Full Cycle Accounts Payable experience is required!
- Excel - Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org