Date Posted: 10/13/2020Apply Now
Our client. a leading manufacturer and supplier of apparel primarily in the United States,
Canada, and Europe and is based North of Boston in Wilmington Ma is looking for a permanent Cash Application And AR Services Admin to join their team of 6.
The Cash Applications and AR Services Administrator serves as an integral member of a quality and service
driven Financial Operations team whose focus ensures
the timely and accurate processing of Cash Application related tasks and driving research
and resolution to customer Accounts Receivable inquiries. This position requires an individual who possesses cash
application and AR skills and experience within
financial support models focused on high quality, accurate completion of tasks
and delivered with a Service Excellence focused approach.
* Ensure accurate and timely
application of customer payments while maintaining an accurate and up to date
Receivable profile that includes
approximately 160,000 active customers
* Manage payments received by way of a diverse payment portfolio (checks, credit cards, wires and electronic funds
transfer) in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
* Interact directly with the various depository banks to resolve potential errors and technical issues that can
impact customer accounts.
* Facilitate and maintain a collaborative, service focused relationship with the Call Center operational
team, location representatives, and customers
while ensuring the thorough and timely research and resolution of financial questions or issues
pertaining to customer accounts
* Provide excellent customer service via conducting, where necessary, detailed transactional research, obtain
resolution and effectively communicate and close
the loop with team partners or customers in a timely manner
* Serve as an integral part of the company's implementation of a new integrated ERP system, as well as other
software upgrades and installations.
* Work on continuous improvement
initiatives that require cross functional interaction with Corporate Treasury,
Accounting, National Accounts and the Corporate Service teams in support of the completion of required deliverables.
* Perform payment application related additional tasks as requested by team supervisor
* A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably within high volume settings
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* Outstanding communication (verbal, written & listening) skills, including the ability to interact with
customers, team partners or vendor representatives
* Outstanding Customer Service skills, including the ability to effectively research and resolve customer
account inquiries utilizing a service excellence mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.