My client is actively scheduling interviews this week for a Staff Accountant to join their mid-sized accounting team here in the Phoenix area. This role will have heavy exposure to accounting and financial statements, Joint Venture Accounting, and work closely with the development/acquisitions team on due diligence.
- Prepare month-end close, financial statements, reconciliations, and other financial analysis
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team preparation of journal entries
- financial statement review and flux analysis
- cash accounting and bank reconciliations
- 1+ years in Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com