Date Posted: 10/16/2020Apply Now
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
An established client in the Beaverton area is seeking a Payroll Tax Specialist to join their team. This position is going to be working closely with the Payroll Manager and team of Payroll Specialists, completing all payroll taxes for their company. The main responsibilities for this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Complete all monthly estimated payroll tax payments to the appropriate associations
- Perform quarterly balance reports and research variances
- Resolve all tax notices and research concerns
- Process any potential tax refunds
- Regularly communicate with tax agencies
- Resolve any tax filing discrepancies as needed
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll processing
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal interactions
- Strong customer service skills as you will be interacting with various internal and external individuals
- High attention to detail
All candidates interested in learning more about this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Payroll Tax Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.