Date Posted: 9/14/2020Apply Now
We are seeking an energetic associate to join our growing team!
We are seeking new team members to grow with us into a bright future. Our new team member will be eager to grow into a position of managing client relationships. The candidate should have 2-6 years of progressive experience in the tax department of a CPA firm. The primary duties of this candidate will be to assist engagement managers by performing preparation of individual, trust, and business returns, offering accounting assistance to clients, researching tax strategies, completing tax projections, and developing strategic tax recommendations.
* Passion for delivering excellent client service.
* Thinking skills for developing strategic solutions for our clients.
* Desire to be fully engaged in an opportunity for rapid growth and development.
* Ability to learn independently and adapt to a changing environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Positive, humble, and thankful spirit that enjoys serving clients and teammates.
* Proficiency in ProSystem Fx Software, Engagement and RIA Checkpoint are advantageous.
As a full-time employee, you will qualify for:
* Health insurance.
* 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
* Year-end incentive bonus.
* Flexible work hours, reduced summer hours including 1/2 days on Fridays.
* 80 hours of vacation with the ability to bank overtime hours to use for additional vacation.
* Business development monetary incentives on all new clients recruited to the firm.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Tax Senior position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.