Ledgent is currently seeking a Senior Property Accountant candidate with for a client in the Downtown Orlando area!
Job duties include:
- Prepare and book general ledger entries to ensure a timely and accurate monthly closing
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations, identify/resolve discrepancies and report financial misstatements
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Partner with audit and tax professionals
- Manage cash flow and prepare budgets
Candidates should have 3 or more years of recent experience as a Senior Accountant.
This role requires a four year degree in Accounting and a Master's Degree.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com