Ledgent is patterning with an Arlington based client in the Real Estate/Title Field who is looking for an Escrow Officer. The role will be moving extremely quickly and will be conducting interviews immediately. Apply today to find out more! Here is a bit more about this job:
- Working down a work queue of Title Commitments, investigating each document in detail and deciding which direction to take
- High volume processing, will be analyzing a large volume of documents and processing each one accordingly
- Work with disbursements for purchases and refinances
- 5+ years of experience of escrow experience which includes:
- Title Commitments
- Ability to cure title issues
- Closing statements
- Disbursements for purchases and refinances
- Knowledge of legal laws
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience, but not needed
- Strong work ethic, ability to handle high volume, and willing to jump into new daily tasks
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, we would love to talk with you. Please check out our website at www.ledgent.com
or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get an immediate response. We look forward to work with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com