Ledgent is currently seeking a B2B Collections Specialist to join a dynamic team. This opportunity is with a rapidly growing firm located in Atlanta, GA, and offers an incredible variety of work and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Direct Hire | Full Time | Permanent | Guaranteed Annual Salary + Bonus
- Maintains customer files and databases. Routinely updates data and ensures the integrity of all account data.
- B2B collections for multiple clients
- Negotiate repayment schedules.
- Coordinate directly with customers on short payment/overpayment issues
- Provide accurate and detailed notification and follow-up documentation.
- Assist coworkers by taking escalated calls and resolve customer concerns.
- Collaborate with Collection Supervisor to assist in managing special projects
- 3+ years of experience with Business to Business Collections
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of A/R and order -> cash process
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and see projects through completion
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com