One of our Addison based clients is looking to enhance his QuickBooks application and needs someone who can set up the system for accounting reporting purposes. The is a temporary job that should take around a week to get all functions operating effectively for the Managing Partners to be able to navigate it appropriately. This Project Accountant is going to drive the restructuring of QuickBooks so that data can flow through all financial aspects of the system. Again, this job should only take a week so please only apply if you are interested in a one week project.
- Inventory tabulation - counting and logging current inventory - both finished and non-finished goods
- Compartmentalizing the internal structure of QuickBoos to more accurately categorize ownership of assets between their two companies
- Data clean up within their system
- Build a clear dashboard so the owner can run more accurate, live reports for COGS, sales channels, P&Ls, etc
- Sit with the Operating Partner to understand what additional report he will want built
- System implementation in a desktop platform (preferably QuickBooks) highly desired
- Ability to build a dashboard and train those who will be utilizing the system
- Someone who will work in the office
- Professional and organized
If you are interested in this one week job and would like to hear more, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now. We look forward to assisting you with your job search!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com