Ledgent is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish) B2B Collections Specialist to work for a growing company in Norcross, GA!
- Collect past due invoices and reduce the delinquency level for assigned accounts.
- Make collection calls on past due accounts
- Performing accounts receivable and collections functions
- Maintaining collections for past due accounts
- Sending customer accounts to collections
- Address and resolve billing/collections discrepancies
- Prioritize collection activities to maximize collections
- Refer delinquent accounts to third-party collections
- Report progress of collections on past due accounts
- Posting payments and making collections calls
- Making regular collection calls for past due accounts
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of B2B collections experience in a mid-sized or larger company
- MUST be bilingual (Spanish)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com