Date Posted: 7/27/2020Apply Now
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
One of our established clients in the NE Portland is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team. The primary purpose of this position is to perform accurate reconciliation and maintain records for multiple branches within their organization. The right candidate for this role will be able to perform the following responsibilities:
- Perform cash reconciliations for branch locations spread throughout multiple states
- Regularly communicate with multiple department managers within each location regarding accounting concerns/questions
- Assist in debt analysis for each location and communicate concerns to Controller
- Review and audit of unit level journal entries, ensuring supporting documentation and calculations are valid
- Assist accounting team in month-end and year-end reconciliation responsibilities
- Monitors accounts, maintains logs and records, and prepares reports
- Assist in additional duties and responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or accounting related field required
- At least 3 years of experience with general ledger maintenance with a medium-to-large size company
- Strong analytic skills
- Proficient in utilized ERP systems
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal interactions
- Medium-to-advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
All applicants interested in learning more about this opportunity can send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.