Accounts Payable Clerk
An established, stable, and well-known company is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company that offers competitive benefits and an opportunity to grow and learn within the position.?Constant learning and skill development are extremely important to this company's culture! Don't wait, apply today!
- Ensure that invoices have correct GL coding and are properly approved
- Ensure invoices are paid timely, per vendor payment terms.
- Ensure all invoices are entered or accrued for monthly close
- Manage full book of payables and weekly vendor payments to ensure cash flow of the company is compliant with Corporate Treasury policy
- Manage Procurement Card charges and employee expenses. Review and submit funding request for per diem payments
- Receive Invoice through Electronic Email Box, as well as Attached to PO in System.
- Scan and Save Invoices, to Electronic Folders, for various processes.
- Resolve vendor/employee issues until full resolution and follow up by committed time to vendor/employee
- Communicate with vendors/coworkers in a professional, timely and informative manner
- Maintain spreadsheets to support general ledger accounts: Fixed assets, Insurance, Prepaid, Wire Activity
- Research payment and invoice questions
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other responsibilities as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com