Ledgent is looking for an Accounts Recievable Clerk to work for a growing company located in Atlanta, GA!
- Responsible for ensuring the resolution of billing issues, timely collection of balances owed, payment of incumbent damages upon onboarding and timely response to customer inquiries.
- Prepare, analyze and manage all invoices sent to customers.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Post cash via lockbox and analyze posting exceptions.
- Update accounts receivable database with new payment methods.
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts.
- Timely response to customer billing inquiries via phone/email.
- Prepare and process payments for incumbent damages upon customer onboarding.
- 1-5 years of experience as a billing specialist
- Knowledge of MS Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com