One of Ledgent's premier clients is currently seeking an AP Specialist to join their team immediately!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable invoices, perform a 3-way match and investigate any differences.
- Process employee expense reports for reimbursement.
- Process weekly check runs, generate and review reports in preparation for check runs including any additions, deletions, holds, etc. Print payments, match with invoices and distribute for signature.
- Distribute incoming vendor invoices to appropriate departments for approval.
- Research discrepancies with vendor invoices. Resolve open, outstanding, or disputed items.
- Reconcile vendor statements
- 3+ years' experience full cycle, high volume accounts payable
- Experience with an ERP system
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual English-Spanish is a huge plus!
If you have the desired skill set and requirements, please apply with your details and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org