Date Posted: 7/9/2020Apply Now
* 5+ years of accounting and management experience
* Bachelor's or higher degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent field?
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Entertainment accounting experience highly preferred and ability to manage up to 5 employees.
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, complex projects within a matrix organization
* A strong understanding of financial concepts, such as accruals and deferred revenue
* Detailed-oriented, possessing strong analytical and organizational skills
* Experience managing processes and projects that involve collaborating with teams across the organization.
* Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team, including the coaching and development of direct reports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Trust Accounting Supervisor position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.