Ledgent is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager for a direct hire position located in Woodstock, GA!
- Work closely with Supervisor to continually improve performance in department
- Provide leadership and guidance on any delegated tasks
- Provide comprehensive support for Clients and in-house departments with questions about the AP batches or individual invoices
- Maintain invoice tracking for all Clients enrolled in program
- Ensure timely receipt of invoices for all Clients; track down missing or incomplete information
- Audit invoices for accuracy
- Monthly reconciliation of transactions to bank account and credit card
- Resolve billing inquiries with provider; escalate to other in-house departments as necessary
- Enter invoices into the system; create payable batches
- Transmit batches using proprietary software
- Follow up with external Accountants to receive approval on the batches as necessary
- Once batch has been approved and posted, request funding from Client
- Verify funding has been received; pay invoices within the batch
- Work with in-house departments to enroll all Clients in web-based statement delivery
- Onboard new clients.
- 5+ years in an accounts payable role is required
- Previous management experience is preferred
- Degrees and/or coursework in accounting are highly desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org