Ledgent is currently seeking a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant will maintain and execute a variety of financial procedures, including month-end and year-end closings, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax returns, general ledger entries, budgeting, forecasting, and bank reconciliations. This is a full-time position and is based in the Orlando, Florida area.
Job Duties Include:
- Prepare financial reports
- Review and analyze financial statements
- Analyze financial data and ensure financial compliance
- Maintain and execute month-end and year-end closings
- File tax and journal entries
- Experience: 1 year or more in Staff Accountant role
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this immediate Staff Accountant opportunity please call our office at 321.214.3074 or email me your resume at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org