Ledgent is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. This is a full time position and is based in the Orlando, Florida area.
Job Duties Include:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- 4 years of experience in financial accounting
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this immediate Senior Accountant opportunity please call our office at 321.214.3074 or email me your resume at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org