Date Posted: 6/25/2020Apply Now
Ledgent is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist. Our clients are seeking individuals with at least 1 year of recent AR experience. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be required to secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts as well as resolving discrepancies. Ledgent offers opportunities on a temporary, temporary to full time, and direct hire basis. We are looking to interview Accounts Receivable Specialist candidates immediately in the Orlando area.
Job Duties Include:
· Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
· Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
· Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
· Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
· Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
· Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
· High volume data entry
· At least 1 year of experience
· QuickBooks or ERP experience
· High School or GED equivalent
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· High volume data entry with high accuracy
If you are interested in this immediate Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity please call our office at 321.214.3074 or email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the AR Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.