Date Posted: 6/25/2020Apply Now
Ledgent is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. Our clients are seeking individuals with at least 1 year of recent AP experience. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be required to respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process. Ledgent offers opportunities on a temporary, temporary to full time, and direct hire basis. We are looking to interview Accounts Payable Specialist candidates immediately in the Orlando area.
Job Duties Include:
* Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording sales tax, assisting with bank reconciliations, and documenting loans.
* Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
* Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
* Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
* High volume data entry
* At least 1 year of experience
* QuickBooks or ERP experience
* High School or GED equivalent
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* High volume data entry with high accuracy
If you are interested in this immediate Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity please call our office at 321.214.3074 or email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.