Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
I am partnering with an established client in NE Portland on a temporary-to-hire Accounting Specialist opportunity. This individual will be working closely with multiple managers, ensuring the workload is completed correctly and efficiently. The main responsibilities of this position include, but won't be limited to:
- Process payroll for 100+ employees across 4 states
- Assist Manager with payroll administrative duties when needed- Updating employee information in the system and confirming correct entries
- Communicate with multiple locations regarding payroll questions and concerns
- Maintain all filing responsibilities for payroll team
- Prepare and generate monthly/quarterly payroll reports for review
- Assist the Accounting Manager with accounts payable responsibilities
- Ensure all invoices are matched and coded correctly prior to preparing for check runs
- Set up new vendors in the system and update vendor information as needed
- Assist with vendor account reconciliations in preparation of month-end
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll responsibilities
- Experience in performing multi-state payroll duties
- Prevailing wage experience required
- High attention to detail
- At lease one year of experience performing accounts payable duties
- Ability to engage in a high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
Candidates interested in hearing more about this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org