Construction-related company is adding a Billing Administration Coordinator role to their team. Nice company culture and great benefits!
Billing/Admin Coordinator is mainly billing but must be okay with answering phones and other administrative tasks.
- Analyze and process billing
- Answer Phones
- Field and research client questions on the billing
- Update client records as needed
- Back up to contract addendum preparation
- Order Office & Kitchen Supplies
- 1-2 years or more of B2B billing experience
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks (Enterprise a plus)
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be analytical (not just a processor)
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be able to adapt and multitask
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org