Ledgent is looking for a Collector to help with a contract assignment starting June 22nd! The project will last for 3 months and is located in Atlanta, GA.
Schedule: 8 hour shifts usually between 7am and 9pm Monday-Saturday.
- Manage a queue of accounts from 30-59 days delinquent
- Contact customers via telephone and make arrangements to bring the account current
- Document all actions taken on an account
- Update customer information such as phone numbers, e-mail, and address
- Perform light skip tracing including 411 and some Accurint reports
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2-5 years of customer service or collections experience
- MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to clearly communicate, negotiate and listen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com