Are you looking for a position as an Accountant in Central San Diego for a well-established company that offers terrific benefits and stability! We are currently partnered with a property management company looking to hire a Property Accountant for a Direct Hire position!
- Manage all aspects of accounting; billing, financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting, payroll, compensation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, tax compliance, inventory accounting, cost accounting, revenue recognition, and various special analyses
- This role also has some office managerial duties as well including payroll, HR paperwork processing, 401K data preparation, enrollments. One of those "wears several hats" blended roles
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and operations
- Oversee payments of all accounts; ensuring all accounts are paid on time
- Process accounts and collecting payments
- Oversee all payments made for debts, bank loans, and other large quantities of money
- Monitor cash and funding balances
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Microsoft Excel & Word
- Ethical, reliable & punctual
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com