Financial services company in the San Gabriel area is looking for a Senior Accountant. In this position, the Senior Accountant will primarily be responsible for general ledger and sub-ledger management, inter-company and bank reconciliations, month-end close, journal entry preparation, and balance sheet reconciliation. The Senior Accountant will also prepare audit schedules, partake in consolidated financial statement preparation, analyze revenue, expense allocation, as well as calculate commissions. Additional duties for the Senior Accountant include conducting technical accounting research, management and financial reporting, and P&L analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline is required.
- At least four years of accounting experience.
- Insurance or financial services industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must have strong accounting operations (i.e., G/L, month-end, financial statement preparation, etc.) experience.
- Strong ERP/MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with good analytical skills.
- Good communications are required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org