Accountant opening for a construction-related company. Great work-life-balance and benefits.
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Full cycle accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- General ledger reconciliation
- Process payroll
- Month end duties: g/l reconciliation and analysis, accruals, posting journal entries, expense allocations
- Manage prepaid expenses and fixed assets
- Assist with financial statement preparation and schedules
- Sales & Use tax preparation
- 1099 & W9 administration
- Manage petty cash
- When necessary - Assist with administrative duties and back up person answering phones.
- Associates degree or higher in accounting, finance or economics - required
- 3 or more years of similar experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks - required
- Proficiency in Excel including creating pivot tables, v/h lookups
- Must be adaptable, and a quick learner
- Must have excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org