Family-owned manufacturing company has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a full charge bookkeeper. Reports directly to the owner and outside CPA.
- AR - cash application, billing, collections
- AP- full cycle- match, batch, code, enter, cut and prints check
- Bank reconciliation
- Process payroll for 32 employees via Paychex
- HR administration
- Financial statement preparation.
- Associates degree or higher, preferred.
- 5 or more years of full charge bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in utilizing ERP system such as MAS90/200/500
- Proficiency with Excel - pivot tables, v/h lookups.
- Proactive, resourceful, quick learner
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org