Date Posted: 5/29/2020Apply Now
An exciting and growing Sacramento company is looking to add a talented Accounts Payable Specialist to their accounting team. This Accounts Payable Specialist will report to the Accounting Manager and be essentially responsible for managing and carrying out the full-cycle of accounts payable including but not limited to:
- Prepare, review, and verify invoices and check requests
- Process 200+ PO and non-PO invoices per week
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Perform weekly check runs and cut checks as needed
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Set up new vendors and maintain vendor files
- Prepare, review, distribute, and file of Form 1099
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Track expense accruals and prepaid expenses
- Prepare weekly cash flow projections, determine cash requirements, and ensure future disbursements are sufficiently funded
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and vendor statements
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable Specialist position will have a minimum of two years' experience in accounts payable with the listed duties above, comprehensive understanding of accounts payable processes, working knowledge and moderate skill level in Microsoft Excel, and accounting software experience. College degree in related field not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.