One of the fastest growing companies in the Phoenix market has a need for a Senior Accountant with a strong background in Reconciliations and Month End Close. You will be part of a dynamic team that has a strong focus on promoting individual coworker's achievements and accomplishments. This position offers great visibility and you will interact will all levels of management daily!?
- Perform month and year end close responsibilities
- Perform general ledger and financial analysis monthly
- Enter and or review journal entries into general ledger system during month end close process
- Prepare and/or review account reconciliations during month end close
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports from general ledger and associated reporting tool
- Prepare balance sheets and income statements
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Assist in special projects and ad hoc reporting as needed from the accounting department
- Special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of Corporate Accounting experience a plus
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org