Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
I am partnering with an established company in the Tualatin area that is in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is a high volume environment, supporting multiple locations within the organization. An ideal candidate for this position will be able to successfully complete the following responsibilities.
- High volume invoice management in a full cycle processing environment
- Perform essential accounts payable functions in an electronic invoice management system
- Be responsible for all vendors within your designated responsibility
- Perform both 2-way and 3-way matching to ensure all invoice information is accurate prior to coding and preparing for check fun
- Perform vendor account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Assist with any month-end reporting, as needed
- Set up new accounts and maintain customer account information, as needed
- At least 2 years of full cycle AP experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal interactions
- Detail oriented, completing your responsibilities accurately and efficiently
- Tier-1 or Tier-2 accounting software experience required
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry a plus
All candidates interested in hearing more about this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org