Our client in Decatur, GA who focuses on the Construction Industry is looking to add an Accounting Assistant to the team. This role contributes to the overall financial performance of the company.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect on aging receivables
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- High volume data entry
- Managing journals, sales, and purchase orders
- Reconcile invoices and statements
- 3-5 years of accounting experience within construction or building materials industry
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to service customers. Must be proficient in Windows and MS-Office Products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Superior verbal/written skills and communications skills
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, pro-active, have construction background, and be a self-starter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com