Growing Healthcare-related company has an immediate need for an
Accounts Receivable Collection Clerk. This is a newly created position to join a growing team! Company offers an AWESOME culture and team environment.
- Cash application
- Accounts receivable aging reconciliation
- Business to Business Collections - customer service style
- Assist with credit analysis
- Weekly AR reporting
- Associates or Bachelor's degree - preferred
- 2 or more years of AR and Collections experience
- Experience with ERP system such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, Great Plains Dynamics
- Proficient with Excel - pivot tables, v/h lookups
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org