Date Posted: 5/15/2020Apply Now
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
I am partnering with an established client in NE Portland that is needing and Accounting Consultant to come on board to assist with a couple of projects. This position will be for approximately 6-10 weeks and will mainly focus on documenting all accounting processes for the organization. The main tasks for this project will be as follows:
- Work closely with the Controller to establish key areas of focus
- Communicate with everyone on the accounting team to get an understanding of how they handle current accounting operations within the department
- Utilize previous knowledge and experience to formalize processes and document them for future reference
- Establish areas to streamline operations within each accounting cycle- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Payroll, Inventory, etc.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- At least 5 years of experience in a Director/Executive position within the manufacturing industry
- Highly skilled in GAAP; knowledge of SOX compliance highly preferred
- Experienced in reviewing and implementing internal controls
- Effective communicator in written and verbal interactions
Candidates interested in hearing more about this role can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Consultant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.