Ledgent has partnered with a top tier employer in the Downtown Phoenix area. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. This is an outstanding opportunity for individuals looking to find work/life balance and work with an organization that values its employees . The position will assist with the monthly financial close process, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the monthly closing, including preparation of journal entries, revenue calculations for the payer contracts, including year-end closing process.
- Complete monthly general ledger account reconciliations and account analyses.
- Prepare financial reports, scorecards, charts, tables and other exhibits
- Assist in the development of the annual organizational budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- 4 to 5 years direct experience in accounting to include general accounting functions and financial reporting.
- Great Plains accounting software highly preferred
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process in a large, complex organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com