Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
Ledgent is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our client in the Portland area.
- Manage payroll functions and perform daily payroll operations, managing workflow to ensure that all payroll transactions are processed accurately and as scheduled
- All aspects of payroll including time entry, garnishments, benefit calculations, PTO accruals etc..
- Time-card processing and auditing
- Payroll processing, including reconciliation prior to transmission and resolving discrepancies
- Employee processing, including new hires, changes, terminations, I-9 and E-Verify
- Maintain employee files and maintain accurate tracking of accrued vacation, PTO and sick time
- 2+ years of Payroll experience
- Expereince untilizing 3rd party payroll software (UltiPro experience a big plus)
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the position please send you resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org