National Distribution Company has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Accounts Payable Lead. Must work well in a fast-paced environment and proficiently manage multiple ERP systems.
- Utilizing multiple ERP systems - lead AP team with high-volume, full-cycle accounts payable processing
- Assist with adjustments relating to various program discounts and rebates
- Manager AP queue for processing
- Follow up with various customers
- Vendor statement reconciliation.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting (preferred)
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience as a lead working in a high-volume environment
- Must be proficient in utilizing large ERP systems such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Must be proficient in Excel including v/h lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Must have strong analytical skills, with the ability to research and reconcile vendor statements
- Experience in the Wholesale distribution industry preferred.
- Must be well organized and self-starter
- Strong problem-solving skills and basic accounting principles knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com