Ledgent Finance & Accounting is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant for an exciting opportunity in Plano, TX. This privately held company has been in business for more than 30 years and is a leader in their industry. Not only does this company has top-notch benefits, including an educational assistance program, but they have an incredible partnership with Dallas and their local community who works to making Dallas the best place to live and work in. Here is a bit more about this job:
- Performing journal entries and month end close duties
- Apply payments, mon-end billing, bank deposits
- Processing complex commissions that involve extensive knowledge of Excel
- Assisting the Accounting Manager with payroll, sales tax and ad-hoc reporting
- Project based work as needed being the right hand person to the Accounting Manager
- CPA eligible or CPA track preferred
- 5+ Years of experience serving as a Staff Accountant
- Someone curious and likes a challenge - there is never a dull day, or the same day twice
- Advanced Excel required (Vlookups, Sums, Sumifs a must) - every considered candidate will be test, so only advance candidates should apply
If this is something that you would like to hear more about, send your resume to email@example.com or check out our website at www.ledgent.com to see all of our openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org